• Multiple Companies Configuration.
• Companywide Salary structure
• Week off Working days calculation
• Detailed Employee Information system
• Pay slips Generation.
• Ability to set and define pay components
• Ability to calculate payroll daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly for select employee records
• Ability to process payroll for employees
• Manage employee database of attendance
• Categorically arranged employee and department in payroll database.
• Provision for managing "End of Service" benefits
• Set minimum requirements concerning minimum wage, surplus salary, salary restructuring and incorporates work to pay calculation method
• Give overview on organization cost to overall salary which helps company to take effective decision on salary restructuring, employee reduction or increment, promotion wise salary increment rate etc.
• Keep auditable records of payroll system
• Automates electronic salary receiving system
• Manage company policies for earnings
• Take care of contract workers, hired employee payments
• Complete records of salary trends inside the company.